Opus is a full service agency committed to providing innovative solutions to business challenges. Opus unlocks potential opportunities with your customers, your employees and your competition to help you achieve more.
1. Opus provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about us, our capabilities and the work we have done. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply while you visit our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Opus, and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Opus or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Opus. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Opus prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Opus or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. Opus may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Opus. Opus may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request at email@example.com
5. Opus policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. Opus assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Opus prior written permission.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Opus or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Opus disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Opus be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Opus has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
12. Opus reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.